Pet Meds and Veterinary Compounding
Good Value Pharmacy is here to take care of EVERY member of your family! We offer pet medications, including oral and ear compounded formulations, as well as many other pet care products. Good Value Pharmacy can collaborate with your local veterinarian by providing medications that may not be available at their clinic.
We offer many pet items and services at Good Value Pharmacy:
- Compounding (i.e. creams, suspensions, flavoring)
- Prescription Medications
- Vitamins/supplements (i.e. anxiety treatments, daily vitamin, hairball prevention, hip and joint)
- Accessories (i.e. Pill pockets, flea collars)
- High end brands (i.e. Denamarin, Frontline Plus, Fortiflora)
- Specialty foods treats including hypoallergenic and all natural products (i.e. Minties, C.E.T. Hextra, Betsy Farms Grillers)
Many human medications can be used for your pet. We carry commonly used prescription medications for pets: antibiotics (i.e. Augmentin, Orbax, ), anti-parasitic drugs (i.e. HeartGuard, Tri-Heart Plus), behavior modifying drugs and sedatives (i.e. Clomicalm), Non-Steroid Anti-inflammatory drugs (i.e. Rimadyl, Baytrin, or ), opioid pain relievers, Steroids, thyroid medications (Thyro-Tab canine), and many prescription & over-the-counter flea and tick medications.
Good Value Pharmacy can also flavor your pet’s compounded prescriptions to a flavor your pet could enjoy. Some of our current pet patients’ favorite flavors are chicken pot pie, tuna steak, bacon, beef steak, and peanut butter!
For more information call 262-632-6561 and ask for Brian, our vet med pharmacist. The rest of our staff at Good Value would also love to assist you! We can deliver your pet’s order to anywhere in Kenosha County, Racine County, and most of Walworth County. You can also pick up the order at any of our 4 locations in Kenosha and Racine.