Patient Adherence and Competency of Therapy
Good Value offers a free patient care service that benefits patients, caretakers, providers and even hospitals! It is called our Patient Adherence and Competency of Therapy (PACT) program. Through this unique service, we work directly with patients to make sure they are properly following the recommended treatment and getting the most out of their medications.
The PACT program has three main features:
- Patient-friendly packaging that helps customers organize medication and remember to take them.
- Therapy management with monthly profile reviews to ensure we package and send out the appropriate medications each month.
- Free home delivery.
While PACT aims to increase convenience and assist patients with their medications, it also has been shown to prevent hospitalizations. An analysis by CMS and Metastar concluded that patients enrolled in PACT were less likely to be admitted to a hospital compared to when they were not enrolled in PACT.
PACT is a free service provided to you by Good Value Pharmacy. Packaging fees may apply depending on what insurance you have. To enroll in the program, call (262) 925-0201 and ask to speak to one of the pharmacists about PACT.
- Therapy management with monthly profile reviews and adherence monitoring.
- Free home delivery
- Pharmacist availability for phone consultations
- Medication Packaging: OnePac, Medicine-on-Time or traditional bottles available based on patient needs
- If medications are discontinued or added, or if doses are adjusted, we assist in repackaging and redelivering the prescriptions if clinically appropriate.
To find out more about our PACT program, contact us today at (262)925-0201!
For more information or to tell others about this program, download this Printable PACT brochure.
Referring providers can fax this form to 262-925-8373 and we will contact the patient to enroll them.