Managed Prescription Care
At Good Value Pharmacy we want to make it easy and pain-free for you to obtain and take your medications properly. We know that your time is valuable and that convenience is an important factor in what pharmacy you go to. That’s why we have developed a Managed Prescription Care Program that eliminates much of the time and effort that’s required to use medications properly in the traditional pharmacy care setting. The differences between traditional pharmacy and our program are detailed below:
The Traditional Way:
- Medications are bottled and you pick them up from the pharmacy.
- The bottles run out at different times and you make several trips to the pharmacy every month.
- Its your responsibility to keep track of what medications and doses you should be on.
- Its your responsibility to know when and how to take your medications.
- Its your responsibility to make sure you always have refills in time for when you run out of pills.
- When calling you are connected to a voice machine before you can talk to a real person.
The Good Value Way:
- All of your daily medications are packaged together once a month in a roll of perforated plastic baggies.
- Each baggie has a date and time on it, and the medications that you take at that particular date and time are in that baggie.
- Your name and the medication names, strengths and pill descriptions are also printed on the baggie.
- We communicate with your doctors to ensure the accuracy of your medication regimen.
- We can deliver the package to your home in Racine, Kenosha or Walworth county or you can pick up at one of our three Kenosha locations.
- We make sure you always have refills so you never run out of the medications you need.
- When you call our pharmacy a real person answers every time.
Please click on the button below to see how our packaging system works: